About the Program
The MD/PhD program at the Wayne State University School of Medicine is aimed at a few highly motivated individuals! Our program combines outstanding scientific training with state-of-the-art clinical medicine to train individuals as physician-scientists, excelling in careers in research and education. Our program is uniquely structured to integrate clinical and scientific experiences through all years of training.
Read more about the program.
- Anthony Findley
- Divya Gupta
- James Matchynski
- Nolan O'Hara
- Eric Walton
Congratulations to our 2016 MD/PhD program graduates!
John T. Caldwell, Jr.: Pediatrics, Cincinnati Children's Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio
Students Returning to Medical School training (YR 3).
Congratulations to the following students who have been granted national awards or fellowships.
- Natalie Wiseman, NIH F30 Individual Fellowship award 2015
- Cale Streeter, American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education Fellowship 2014
- Stephen Dzul, AHA MWA Summer 2013 Predoctoral Fellowship
- Jesse Veenstra, NIH F30 Individual Fellowship award 2010
- Nicholas Mischel, NIH F30 Individual Fellowship award 2010
- Alyssa Bottrell, Department of Defense Fellowship award